By using this website or by placing an order you are accepting the terms outlined within Martini Collections's Terms & Conditions and Legal Disclaimer and the shipping and returns policies outlined in Customer Service.
Martini Collections and its affiliates provide their services to you on the following terms and conditions:
- You are familiar with the local laws of your country and the customs policies of your country and agree that you will be responsible for compliance with all local laws which may restrict the importation of certain goods and that you alone will be responsible for payment of any taxes, duties or charges which may be imposed by any relevant regulatory authority on the goods purchased on this site.
- The site may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. When ordering from Martini Collections you are the purchaser of the goods and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations in your country. It is your responsibility to investigate and ensure that you can lawfully purchase the goods you order.
- You have familiarised yourself with Martini Collections's Customer Service information, including our Orders and Shipping Policy and Returns Policy.
- Please see Customer Service for more information here.
- The Martini Collections site or any portion of the site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose that is not expressly permitted by Martini Collections.
- Martini Collections reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation if Martini Collections believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Martini Collections.
- You have read and understood the Legal Disclaimer below.
Martini Collections provides this website as guidelines for convenience only, not as professional advice, upon the condition that the user, by receiving or reading the material contained on this website, agrees not to act in reliance upon it without first satisfying himself/herself by independent inquiry or advice as to the suitability, appropriateness, relevance, nature, fitness or purpose, likely side effects or long term effects, accuracy, reliability or otherwise of that material, having regard (without limitation) to the physical condition of the user and his/her general fitness or medical condition.
The user agrees that the user shall not have, make or bring an action, suit, claim, demand or proceedings against Martini Collections for damages, compensation, losses, costs, expenses, orders or any other legal or equitable remedy should any such material be found to be incorrect, inaccurate, erroneous, defective, deceptive or misleading, whether caused by negligence of Martini Collections or any other cause whatsoever.
- We ship to world wide.
- Delivery is via third party courier.
- We will only deliver Products ordered through the Site to a location where delivery services can be provided by courier companies.
Please visit our Delivery Information page for details.
Damage during shipping
Martini Collections insures most goods on dispatch, but takes no responsibility on goods damaged during shipping and accepted by customers at delivery. It is essential that customers check all received goods before signing off. Martini Collections will dispatch replacement merchandise to customers for goods damaged in transit and who have followed the correct procedure.
Acceptance or rejection of an order
Martini Collections reserve the right to accept or reject your order for any reason, including if the requested product is not available, if there is an error in the price or the product description posted on the Site or in your order.
Martini Collections offers 100% money back return policy. Please visit our Return Police page for details.